It's been a little while (OK, a long while) since the last post. My bad.
Sometime between then and now, the lovely Kimberly Lynn tagged me to reveal seven random things about myself. I already did a couple of posts similar to that here and here), so instead, in the spirit of New Year's, I've decided to name seven things I'm thankful for.
- My health. Of course. Though I tend to take it way too much for granted except when I'm ailing.
- My family. Especially my amazing husband. And my wonderful mom and dad.
- My church. Especially the youth group.
- My friends. Including those of you I only know virtually.
- The U.S. of A. Living in a free country is another one that's way too easy to take for granted.
- My job. Keeps me busy and pays the bills. And the clients I work for are some of the nicest people in the world.
- My stuff. Especially my cozy home, my iBook, the cat and the puppy.
Bonus item: My writing. Much as I have a love/hate relationship with it, it gives me something to hope for.
Here's to a 2009 filled with love, gratitude and hope for us all!